WEB + UI/UX DESIGN +
- Site design and layout
- Navigation and interface
- Responsive & adaptive layouts
- Typography, color, composition
- Wire frames & site maps
- Offline web apps
- Form input types
- Web workers
- Local storage
- HTML Video
- Calculated CSS values
- Advanced selectors
- jQuery (+UI/Mobile)
- Responsive & adaptive implementation
- Media players (audio and video)
- Dynamic UI Layouts
- Scrolling and Parallax
- Touch events/gestures
- Filtering & sorting
- Form elements and validation
- Responsive menus
- Social sharing
- Enhanced Image presentation
- Image carousels
- Animations & transitions
- Image loading & processing
- Canvas & SVG
- Lightboxes, modals & sliders
- PHP 5
- Custom child themes
- Custom plug-ins
- Developing backend
environmentsfor specific administrator roles
- Integrate WP sites with multiple databases
- e-commerce sites
- Custom Facebook layouts
- Sharepoint Intranet
- email campaigns (Mailchimp
- Social media campaigns that drive engagement, conversion, and retention
- Web advertising: banners
- Basecamp (Project Management and collaboration)
I design and build Web/Mobile applications to the highest standards of accessibility and usability across all platforms and devices. I am very comfortable jumping in at any stage of the build, including:
- Developing project guidelines and client communiqué through site maps, wireframes, mockups, information architecture documents and storyboards to impart site functionality and project goals.
- Conceptual development of UI/UX (User Interface and User Experience) solutions resulting in an intuitive experience.
- Build applications that make use of touchscreen gestures, geolocation, and third-party APIs (application program interfaces)
- Optimizing images and icons into high-fidelity graphics or text-based icons for maximum resolution across all screens including retina displays.
- Incorporating turn-key content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
- Incorporating multiple databases, either for the purpose of securing data or to incorporate multiple third-party web services.
- Building sites with the myriad of available open-source development libraries and tools (Jquery, Modernizr, Bootstrap, etc).
I strive for pixel perfect alignment and composition with balanced and consistent use of typography and color. I can take a project and work independently or partner with multiple teams to create strategic solutions—and balance user, marketing and business objectives. I am equally comfortable creating unique designs as I am designing within a brand’s established style guidelines (typography, icons, color and image library).
Final product will be cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility and have fallbacks for older browsers and renderers.
There are always new tools, new technologies and new standards, which I am constantly learning and adding to my arsenal of skills.